Returns up to 100 days
▼ Send to: Spain Spain
Spain
Portugal
France
Germany
Monaco
Austria
Belgium
Italy
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Czech Republic
Denmark
Liechtenstein
Poland
Slovenia
Slovakia
Bulgaria
Estonia
Finland
Croatia
Hungary
Ireland
Lithuania
Latvia
Norway
Sweden
Greece
Malta
Esdemarca ESD online store fashion, footwear, accessories … of the first brands
  • BRANDS
  • Footwear
  • Clothing
  • Underwear
  • Accessories
  • Sport
  • Spain Send to Spain
  • Language English
Back
Spain
Portugal
France
Germany
Monaco
Austria
Belgium
Italy
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Czech Republic
Denmark
Liechtenstein
Poland
Slovenia
Slovakia
Bulgaria
Estonia
Finland
Croatia
Hungary
Ireland
Lithuania
Latvia
Norway
Sweden
Greece
Malta
hola
FINAL SALE: Up to 70% off
on your favorite looks.

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

X
X
-34%

ECOALF Shorts Rinalf green

66.38 € 99.90 € VAT included
Color
ECOALF Shorts Rinalf green ECOALF Rinalf navy shorts

Choose your size:
33
 
 

Estimated delivery date

between Fri. 15 Mar. and Mon. 18 Mar.

Returns

100 day term

Description

Product Information

You might also like

The ECOALF collection

Product File
ECOALF Shorts Rinalf green

Rin shorts contain bluesign® APPROVED fabrics. The bluesign® system seeks to minimise the environmental impact of the production process by optimising the use of resources. The composition is 41% Sorona®, which is a biopolymer derived from corn production waste, thus reducing the pressure on fossil fuels. And the remaining 59% is recycled polyester from used plastic bottles, reducing the steps in the production process with the consequent savings in CO2 emissions. These technical and sustainable shorts have two side straps to adjust the waist.

  • Main fabric: 59% Recycled Polyester / 41% Sorona®.
  • This item contains bluesign® APPROVED® fabrics.
  • Two side straps for waist adjustment
  • Water repellent
  • PFC free
  • Vegan

Model measurements:

  • Height:185cm
  • Bust:96cm
  • Waist:69cm

Model wears size 32

59% Recycled polyester / 41% Sorona®.

Reference: GAPCRINSH0048MS23-128
100% original product.

Category: Short trousers, Bermuda shorts and shorts
Genre: Male
Brand: ECOALF
Style: Casual
Colour: Green
Material: Recycled Polister
Sustainability: Sustainable
Comments

There are no comments for this product. Be the first to comment!

Payment method logos Payment method logos

Esdemarca · Copyright © Fusion Lab, S.L. 2024 | Legal warning | B66138827 · Manzanares, 4, 28005 Madrid (Spain)

.
ESD - A personalized experience
As we know that you don`t like all brands equally, we use our own and third-party cookies to personalize the content and offer you a unique experience adapted to your style. Customize cookies. More info.

Customize cookies

  • -Cookies not technically necessary, such as visitor analysis cookies, and/or third party cookies.
  • -They are in charge of personalising the content based on your searches, and help you to find what you are looking for.
  • -They help us in showing you content that may interest you through the web, with the help of third parties.
  • -Cookies technically necessary, such as internal system cookies, or personalisation.
  • -They help you to navigate the site correctly.
  • -Keep the cart and profile functions operational.
  • -Personalize the contents to show you what you are looking for.
  • -They deal with information about how the user navigates through ESD.